Product DescriptionReviews (1)Release notesQuestions (0)
Swap between different types of checkout page layouts
This one step checkout extension is available in three layouts. If you are running a store with average number of shipping/payment methods you can choose smooth three column layout. Two columns layout is perfect for websites that provide users with a larger number of shipping/payment methods. FireCheckout also allows you to enable an alternative 2 column layout. You would probably like it if the total number of available shipping methods is equal to the payment providers number. Be convinced all the layouts look amazing on any screen resolution.
Make the most with Checkout Success page
Magento 2 FireCheckout comes with Success Page module. This powerful combination allows you to show much more helpful information on Magento Success page. Within the configuration you can enable the detailed information block. Furthermore you can display CMS blocks for additional content above or below the order information. Show the list of ordered products, billing and shipping information details or even any other promotional offers. Your customers will be pleased with it for sure.
Provide users with faster checkout with GeoIP detection
Improve user experience with GeoIP functionality built in the checkout page. The feature uses Maxmind database and help you to detect a visitor current location based on his IP address. Thus users will see already prefilled Country, State, City and zip code address fields. The less steps are to fill, the faster checkout will complete.
Ensure proper delivery address via Address Autocomplete feature
FireCheckout extension includes Address Autocomplete module that is based on Google Maps Api features. Using address autofilling feature, you help customers complete the checkout address line in a single click. Via extension configuration you can choose from 3 types of street number placement. This will ensure the proper output of user address in address line. Once a user starts typing a street name or number, he will see a drop down with possible addresses list.
Let your customers attach files to the order
The Order Attachment module included in FireCheckout allows your customers upload files during a checkout and on Order View page without reloading the whole page. All attached files are protected from public access with generated links. The module enables adding attachment links to the email template. Allowing users to attach files to the order, you bring much better user experience. The module is also valuable for your store admin. You may edit attachment comments, upload new attachments or delete them. Via extension configuration you can set allowed file extensions, the maximum file size and number. All the order information is stored in the same place.
Help EU customers verify the validity of a VAT number
In order to comply with EU VAT regulations you can use Checkout VAT module built in FireCheckout. Help users verify the VAT number using VIES validation service. Checking an order for a valid VAT number is important in European Union. The module allows you to enable Tax VAT validation field in checkout shipping and billing address forms. You can set the field as required or not.
Change address field status and sort order easily
Firecheckout includes Address Field Manager module. Now you can easily manage customer address fields via store admin interface. The extension allows you to swap a sort order of address form fields as well as set a status to required or hidden without changing a status for the name fields. Address field manager provides you with flexible and easy to use interface. In order to change a value, you can enter corresponding values into inline edit form or select multiple rows and press “Edit”.
Look at benefits coming soon
We keep on accomplishing our one page checkout extension for Magento 2 version. Look at superior features you will use with next module releases:
- UPS verification
- Delivery date selection option
- Ajax Cart
- Custom checkout blocks
- And much more!
- Awesome extension and support Review by Michael Br.
Features Support Quality
Fire Checkout 1.4.020th of January 2017
- Checkout Cart module added. See the installation instructions on how to enable new module.
- Delivery Date module added. See the installation instructions on how to enable new module.
- Section numbers rewritten using pure css
Fixes and Improvements
- Improved third-party themes compatibility
- Added payment methods reload, when shipping rates are reloaded
- Payments will be reloaded, if
Allow specific countryoption is enabled
Fire Checkout 1.3.030th of November 201
- AddressFieldManager module added. See the installation instructions on how to enable new module.
- Updated overall firecheckout styles. More light and spacing. View Screenshots
- Added section numbers aside of each title
- Added ability to change firecheckout url from configuration
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed payment methods styles for narrow screens
- Fixed ‘Unable to set null, null as shipping_method’ error
- Fixed address reset after zipcode update
- Improved Agreement checkboxes styles
- Improved third-party themes integration abilities
- Added better layout explanation titles in configuration
Fire Checkout 1.2.021st of September 201
- Magento 2.0.9 compatibility
- Fixed possible invalid shipping subtotal on initial page load
- Added ability to apply custom css styles
Fire Checkout 1.19th of September 2016
- 1 column (Expanded) layout added
See the installation instructions on how to enable new modules.
- Prevent multiple ajax requests, when using form autofill
- Less variables added to simplify layout restyling
- Minor fixes and improvements
Fire Checkout 1.0.13th of August 2016
- Fixed compatibility with FPC
Fire Checkout 1.0 beta25h of July 2016
- Initial extension release