Product DescriptionReviews (0) Release notesQuestions (0)
Full page cache advantages
Get dramatic results with our full page cache extension developed for Magento. Use Page Cache to cache the entire web-page. The server will output previously generated HTML content. This will minimize number of queries to your database. Show them store pages promptly by providing quick query processing. We’d like to share with you ability to reduce response time. You are going to get response time improvement is from 2x to 4x times. Sounds great!
Reducing your server resource usage
Where low server load is concerned, Page Cache is second to none. The module allows to reduce your server resources usage. There are a lot of simultaneous queries on websites with high traffic which utilize the database information to perform store pages. It can affect your server performance. Get up to 50% of reducing your server resource usage. During each page load Magento performs less SQL queries and file operation. With our full page cache extension you can handle more traffic with your current resource.
Using magento cache crawler tool
Cache warmer/crawler feature provides your website with the fastest loading time. By enabling the crawler you refresh main and old cached pages and bring all customers the most relevant content each second. Cache warmer leads to cache hit ratio increasing. Page Cache module allows you to add a crawler and select multiple types of URLs to be crawled. Utilize cache warmer tool to improve your magento website performance.
Configuring full page cache for dynamic blocks and custom modules
Page Cache module provides you with ability to detect the website dynamic content. It allows to limit caching of any magento page via extension configuration. You can specify blocks, url parameters and whole pages to disable caching. Many custom modules come with personalized content. Utilize our extension to avoid confusion and show each customer clear and right information.
Page Cache auto-update rules
Our extension comes with rules which enable updating the cache after some of system events occur. In case your source data change, you will be notified about cache invalidation. No need to update and control now. Page Cache supports automatic cache updating. You can also disable this feature in the backend.
Magento Page Cache 1.4.620th of March 2017
- Fixed cache autorenew for anchored categories, when product triggers cache refresh
- Fixed recently viewed products registration
- catalog/product_new block removed from dynamic blocks list because of magento bug with cached form key
- Mana_Seo compatibility added
- Fixed conflict with AOE_Profiler
- Fixed conflicts with third-party modules with RollingCurl library
Magento Page Cache 1.4.53th of August 2016
- Fixed possible issues with third-party themes
- Fixed cache autorefresh when following modules are used: Cnx_Product, Magestore_Inventoryplus
Full Page Cache 1.4.428th of April 2016
- Fixed cache autorefresh when saving catalog rule
- Fixed possible 'undefined variable' error on product page
- Magestore_Simisalestrackingapi integration
- Added ability to add dynamic block types from third-party modules
Full Page Cache 1.4.310th of July 2015
- Security fix to _isAllowed method (strtolower)
- Fixed possible warning, when admin added empty line to the config
- Added compatility with ManaPro (Layered navigation)