Product DescriptionReviews (0) Release notesQuestions (0)
Easy Banner allows you to use predefined placeholders as well as easily create your own one. Select the position, define the parent block - header, footer, custom block, etc. which the placeholder will be linked to, and set up the sort order of display. By using our magento module you can create an unlimited number of placeholders and enable them in the required location.
Placing banner on every magento store page
Arouse interest with welcome banners. You can put the content whatever you need in order to reach your customers attention. Promote an event or wish a happy holiday, tell about great deals in your store or just show payments methods available. Use banners for highlighting as many benefits of your store as possible. You can display static blocks with content in different locations of the website. Our extension enables placing banners inside of cms pages or directly in templates files. It also allows you to add the banner directly from Magento admin by using widget.
Customizing magento banners
Targeting specific audience by using banners
In order to optimize the banner performance, we offer you to put the targeted url content into the banner. Show ads in the specific store view, category, product, customer group or in certain date range. Easy Banners allows you to create welcome banners and add there both banner or html content. New important information for your customers can be shown in the lightbox pop-up window. There are filters which allow you to limit visibility of the banner. They are based on display count per customer, on scroll offset, on the user’s activity/inactivity or browsing time. For instance, you can direct your message to users who were inactive for a long time. Our banner extension offers you to control how many times it will be shown to your visitor and set offset when it will be shown.
Easy Banners 1.6.09th of February 2017
New Banner Conditions
- Product attribute conditions added
- Page URL condition added
- “Day of Week” condition added
- “Day of Month” condition added
- View screenshots
- Great performance improvements for stores with long-lived banners
- Improved conditions dropdown organization
- Added new ‘type’ field to create Lightbox and Awesomebar banners
- Lighbox and awesomebar placeholders made invisible in placeholders grid
- Added placeholder field descriptions
- Sort order column removed from grid as is takes too much space
- Improved banner save logic
- Added js validator for placeholder’s position field to simplify it’s filling
- Fixed resize exception, when width is not set
- Fixed possible invalid display count calculation
- Lightbox and Awesomabar banners are no longer could be linked to another placeholder. In case you’ve used this feature, you need to duplicate those banners to attach to placeholders separately.
Easy Banners 1.5.318th of January 2017 New feature:
- Added columns "Store view", "Banner content" in banner backend grid to make easier banners management
- grid search in banner conditions for pages (issue occurs on latest magento versions)
- redirect issue for SEO url (.html)
Easy Banners 1.5.110th of July 2015
- Improved popup centering for some third-party themes
- isAllowed method added to backend controller